Malago Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MALAGO SHOUTBOX
January 18, 2017, 05:04:01 PM jhof. - Hello po.. ano po ba requirement para sa japanese husband to live in phils.                         
January 18, 2017, 05:02:58 PM jhof. - requirements for japanese to live in philippines
January 17, 2017, 04:32:52 PM jannelooopi - illegitimate child
January 16, 2017, 06:52:54 PM akiyuki - Husband died, remains wants to bring in Phils
January 16, 2017, 07:10:01 AM irish - Reqrments RECOGNITION OF DIVORCE
January 14, 2017, 06:05:13 PM Mariche - Divorce
January 10, 2017, 08:45:06 PM an2517 - good day po sa lahat Happy new year
January 10, 2017, 06:06:46 PM dimple27 - Hello, new register me d2 Sa malayo...
January 09, 2017, 03:28:00 PM wenhaleen - Mhe bf po ako na nihonjin, pano nya po kaya ako matutulungan na magkavisa kht hnd pa kasal 
January 09, 2017, 03:26:19 PM wenhaleen - Sana mahelp po ako.. Pano po ako makakakuha ng tourist visa.. 
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please give me advice..  (Read 3191 times)
iluvkeichan
PINOY AKO
MF Newbie

« on: October 26, 2007, 09:23:29 AM »

good day po sa lahat..
bago po ako dito and i'm hoping to get excellent advice from everyone..  newbie

interested akong kumuha ng visa to japan kaso i don't know which visa to apply for.

i have never applied for a japan visa. so advice nyo lang po.. what visa should i apply for?
should i apply for a tourist visa?
are there other types of visa that i should apply for?

i understand na napakahirap magapply ng visa for japan. i've read the MOFA website and parang imposible yata pumunta ng japan.
so that's why i would greatly appreciate any information i can receive from the kababayans na andyan na sa japan.

i would like to mention din na meron akong US permanent resident visa. i'm not a citizen, permanent resident lang. can this help me in getting a visa?
i also have a japanese girlfriend from aichi-ken. narinig ko from a friend na kung merong japanese national na magiinvite sa akin, makakatulong raw ito.
gaano po ito katotoo?
what help can my girlfriend give me? (nagusap na kami about marriage pero ayaw pa naming magpakasal for now.. but we do love each other very much).

medyo napahaba yata ang tanong ko.. anyway, i'm hoping and praying na mabigyan ninyo ako ng magandang payo..

maraming salamat at mabuhay kayong lahat! icon_sunny
-iluvkeichan
striver
WEB Master
MF Hero Member

JOVIALITY

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 12:31:52 PM »

since you have a girlfriend here, i think ang pwede mong kuning type of visa is the tourist visa. malaki ang possibility na makapunta ka here when your girlfriend invite you. one reason is japanese ang girlfriend mo and the other one is sa america ka nakatira or permanent visa ka there right now. i think magiging iba ang treatment sa iyo when you apply for tourist visa down there.

so the procedure will be the following:
1. kindly check first the necessary documents needed for visa application dyan mismo sa japanese embassy in america. maybe nasa homepage nila. maybe there is an information about it. maybe wala rin siguro kasi free to enter ang mga americans here sa japan, meaning no need for visa about it. baka may pagkakaiba so paki confirm mo muna.

2. if the same procedure in the philippines ang magiging guideline mo to apply a toursit visa there in america, you need the following additional documents na kailangang ipadala sa iyo ng girlfriend mo.

INVITATION LETTER(Japanese Letter is much better)
in this letter, make sure na nakasulat ang main reason kung bakit ka ininvite ng GF mo. please also note na mas better kung ilalagay mo sa letter na hindi mag girlfriend or boyfriend ang relationship nyo. but a fiancee relationship is much better daw. as a proof of your relationship na nakalagay sa invitation letter mo, also attach some picture(a new one) na magkasama kayo, a love letter if you have also will do, a xerox copy of the phone card that you use to call her(proof that you have a communication with each other), or maybe a copy of the chat conversation that you have in the net. all of this will sounds a little bit strange to you or meron bang importance para iprepare pa ito. well, malaki na kasi ang pagbabago ngayon sa immigration. di sila basta basta nagbibigay ng visa lalo na sa atin mga pinoy dahil sa mga bad records din ng ilang kababayan natin. just writing an invitation letter is not enough nowadays. you always need a supporting document to stand your words.

now, for the other documents needed, just check the homepage of immigration office. if im not mistaken, below are the main documents you will needed. paki double check na lang sa immigration hp.
1. Letter of Guaranty (MIMOTO HSYOUNIN), this letter will be a proof that your girlfriend will be responsible in a case that you will do some bad act here in japan.

2. Schedule Info (TAIZAIHYOU), written here are your main schedule when you arrive here in japan.

3. Bank Account Certificate(ZANDAKA SYOUMEISYO), certify the amount remaining on her bank account. you will need this if your gf will cover your expenses here in japan. if not, or kung ikaw ang sasagot, no need po.

4. Resident Certificate(JUUMINHYOU), resident certificate ng gf mo. she can get it on the city hall where she is living.

5. Invitation Letter(SYOUTAI RIYUUSYO), the one i explained above.

some forms can be download in the Forms & Document Section here in Malago Forum. hope this help even for a little. if you have another question, just post it here. by the way, welcome to MALAGO Forum.  wave1
iluvkeichan
PINOY AKO
MF Newbie

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »

maraming salamt webmaster striver!
the information you gave is incredibly valuable.
i'll definitley follow your advice.
i'm thinking that the embassy here will give me the same guidelines that you gave me kung sa pilipinas nga ako magaapply. tsaka the nearest embassy to my house is nearly two hours away. nasa san francisco pa and i have to have an appointment. i tried calling there before but it's almost impossible to speak to a representative.
so ang gagawin ko ngayon will be to do everything that i can do here. and in 2 - 3 weeks uuwi ako ng pinas so i'll do what i can from there too...

i have other questions. should i bring all my documents that i have here sa pinas? what i mean is all documents na magpuprove na resident nga ako ng america. alam ko na i need my permanent resident card tsaka california drivers' license ko.
pero meron din akong tax and other documents here. do i need to show them to the japanese embassy when i apply?

i guess that's it sa mga questions ko for today.
thanks again.

tsaka salamat for welcoming me here to malago forum. icon_salute
striver
WEB Master
MF Hero Member

JOVIALITY

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »

i dont really sure about it kung magiging useful ang mga papers mo na dadalhin sa pinas. kasi kung sa pinas ka mag aapply, baka ang magiging basis nila is your status in the philippines and not in the u.s., if that is the case, yong mga papers na dala mo eh magiging invalid or maaring di nila pansinin. unlike kung sa u.s. ka magaapply, credited siguro lahat yon kasi don ang point of origin mo.

im not really sure about it, pero kung titingnan mo maigi, maaring maging ganun ang kakalabasan. may possibility..

regards,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: