Malago Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 20, 2019, 04:25:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

March 18, 2019, 07:50:29 PM Em em - Zet anu po balita sa application mo ng visa??
March 15, 2019, 07:42:54 PM Zet - Nag mesage ako
March 15, 2019, 07:42:42 PM Zet - Sis LJ nag chat ako
March 13, 2019, 11:08:11 PM Em em - Hello!! Sinu sino n po dto ang naapprove ang visa? Ganu po katagal ang process???
March 13, 2019, 06:11:50 PM LJ12 - Sis zet nag message ako sayo
March 13, 2019, 10:18:34 AM LJ12 - Mag papasa palang ako ng docs sis zet kc nag pa red ribbon ako ng MC ko
March 12, 2019, 10:19:11 PM Zet - Sis LJ nag mesage ako sayo
March 12, 2019, 08:32:56 PM Zet - Ilang weeks kama waiting sis? Tokyo immig ka din ba sis?
March 12, 2019, 08:32:26 PM Zet - Sis LJ waiting ka din ba coe? Same po tayo
March 12, 2019, 08:31:26 PM Zet - Hello LJ oo makaka apekto kong mag papalit ka sis dapat inform mo sila tapos send mo copy ng bago
View All
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Unemployment Insurance  (Read 64 times)
0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
MF Newbie
Offline Offline

Posts: 3

« on: March 14, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »

Hello, I'm a Filipina under a dependent's visa with my American husband who is working here in Japan. The school has been asking us to provide a document proving that I am not receiving any income or that I don't have unemployment insurance from the Philippines so they can put me as a dependent of my husband. I called the embassy and I was told 2 things; 1) that's I'm supposed to just get the tax cert from city hall since I'm technically under the Japan government now and 2) to have the school ask the insurance company on what other documents can I provide since my last Philippine employer won't indicate in my COE that I have no unemployment insurance from them which is what the insurance had been asking us. I contacted SSS and was informed that they are waiting for the bill to be signed and they can check if I can qualify for the unemployment insurance however I resigned and wasn't fired so I already know I won't qualify.

Thanks in advance for the help.
WEB Master
MF Hero Member
Online Online

Gender: Male
Posts: 7,759


« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »

gawa na lang kayo ng AFFIDAVIT then ipa notaryo nyo sa phil embassy to prove your complaint po sa kanila.  wave1

(1) Maglagay ng tamang title at mag-post sa tamang section or board.
(2) Huwag gumamit ng text message.
(3) Huwag magtanong sa SHOUT BOX.
(4) Gumawa ng bagong THREAD sa bawat katanungan at huwag magtanong sa THREAD ng ibang member.
(5) Matutong magpasalamat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

? 2007 - 2011 MALAGO Community All rights reserved
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.