Malago Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Today at 04:17:50 AM jeanne - please po step by step procedure sa kekkon dito sa pilipin
August 18, 2018, 01:02:14 PM miya_chi - kanino po kaya pwedeng map tanong?
August 13, 2018, 04:56:11 PM japphi - Welcome po sa ating mga New Members \(^_^)/
August 10, 2018, 01:52:19 PM miya_chi - pero may certificate of eligibility po akong hawak na
August 10, 2018, 01:51:19 PM miya_chi - ask ko lng po wrong spelling po middle initial ko sa marriage makakakuha kaya ako ng visa or hindi
August 10, 2018, 01:48:22 PM miya_chi - ohayo mga ka malago
August 08, 2018, 05:28:12 PM Shang_ - Sino po nagwowork dito sa amazon? Maganda po ba ang salary don?
August 03, 2018, 11:22:18 AM livan_alvin - given a visa now
August 03, 2018, 11:21:33 AM livan_alvin - overstay
July 27, 2018, 11:33:09 PM eukii - anak sa pinas
View All
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: need legal assistance..please help  (Read 16401 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MF Newbie
Offline Offline

Posts: 1

« on: June 21, 2009, 04:14:18 PM »

My daughter was bullied at school since she was in grade one, I never thought it could harm her so much before so I took it for granted thought that it? just kid? issue; but when she reached in grade five suddenly things went upside down, one day she was beaten by her classmates inside the school premise and this triggered the most unexpected event. She had mental breakdown and was even diagnosed to have schizophrenia. Both of our world collapsed that day, It was almost three years now, everything went totally wrong, I even have to send her to a special school and she have to take a lot of medicines which cannot actually cure her but just to lessen the symptoms like hallucinations. I didn? know what to do; I wanted so much to have them pay to what my daughter had become. I want to sue the people responsible for this?ut what should I do? Those who had beaten my poor daughter were just kids as well. How could I find justice? How about the school administration since the incident happened inside the classroom?here should I stand and whom to point the blame? This was an issue of racism, my daughter was bullied just because she? a Filipina, she was told to go back to her country where she belong, she? too young to understand all of this her mind weren? able to make any since of it until it found an escape?scape from reality. I? not going any younger anymore; whatever happens to me is what I? scared the most?ho? going to take care of my child since her condition is permanent? Is there any way that I could find justice for all of this? I have consulted a lawyer about this and I was advised to take an actions immediately since it happened almost 3 years ago and that my effort could be may be too late then?ill you kindly respond to my situation immediately if I may ask, I? in desperate  need of you help.

acutally sa mother in law ko po itong message n 2...since nde sya gaanong bihasa mag surf sa internet i was doing this on her behalf...
WEB Master
MF Hero Member
Online Online

Gender: Male
Posts: 7,659


« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

panunukso sa mga bata sa loob ng school ay isa sa mga malaking issue or problem here sa mga school sa japan na di pa rin nagkakaroon ng solution. and your kid was a victim of it. base sa kwento mo, it was 3 years ago. masyadong mahaba na ang panahon na pinaglagpas mo or di ninyo pinansin ang problem ng kid ninyo. so i think kayo na rin ang masisi dahil naging pabaya kayo about it. habulin man ninyo kung sino ang mga nanunukso sa kanya before, so difficult na para magpakita kayo ng evidence about it. sana at that time na tinutukso pa lang yong anak ninyo, nagfile na kayo ng report sa school. then kapag patuloy pa rin ang panunukso or pananakit sa kid ninyo at walang ginawa ang school, maaring kahit yong school is pwede ninyong sampaan ng reklamo.

but then it was a past story na. so, ano nga bang magandang gawin for it? siguro eh mabibigay kong payo is punta kayo sa city hall. go to the child care section po, then mag consult kayo kung anong mabuting gawin or any legal way na pwede ninyong gawin for that. i think they are the only one who can give you a good advise about it.

good luck po!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

? 2007 - 2011 MALAGO Community All rights reserved
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.