Malago Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2019, 06:37:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

February 18, 2019, 05:43:10 PM MonaGarcia - Konbanwa mina san. Pwede po magtanong? 
February 17, 2019, 06:10:02 PM Zet - Konichiwa minasan!
February 17, 2019, 11:43:49 AM Leogurl19 - Anyone knows po ng work dto s aichi nagoya part?
February 15, 2019, 08:58:23 AM Zet - Ohayou minasan
February 15, 2019, 08:58:04 AM Zet - Worry is an enemy to faith. So"Do not worry." (Matt.6:31). "Nothing but evil can come from it." 
February 14, 2019, 09:44:44 PM japphi - WELCOME po sa mga New Members natin.\(^_^)/
February 13, 2019, 05:43:58 PM Kenshe - Elow help naman po about karimen test nka ilang bagsak na kc ako please thank you po 
February 09, 2019, 05:38:18 PM boy - thank po
February 09, 2019, 05:37:55 PM boy - pwde po kya un
February 09, 2019, 05:37:31 PM boy - ask lang po kung refugee ka and willing naman ung company na suportahan ka pra wag ng umuwi 
View All
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Foriegners married to Philippine national can own Property & Business in Phils.  (Read 2431 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MF Hero Member
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1,507

« on: May 27, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »

Yes Malagoers! Ang atin pong mga asawa ay pwedeng makabili ng property under thier name at magtayo ng own business ng di na need ipangalan sating mga asawa nila... Iyan po ang pino-proseso kong visa pra sa hubby ko sa ngayon... at I guess malapit na pong ma-grant ang aming request for his "Change of status, from Temporary Visitor to Non-Quota Visa by Marriage(13a)" Paano? ito po ang info...

"Under Section 13 of the PIA, immigrants may be categorized as "quota immigrants" and "non-quota immigrants". 
The non-quota immigrant, may be admitted without regard to said numerical limitation such as:

a. The wife or husband or the unmarried child under 21 years old of a Philippine citizen, if accompanying or following to join such citizen;"

First thing u must do is to upgrade your husbands Temporary visa to Non-Quota visa by Marriage thru filling an Application at the Bureau of Immigration, requirements are as follows:


1. All sworn statements or affidavits must be properly notarized, indicating therein the proof of identification of the party being sworn by the notary public.

2. All documents to be submitted must be properly authenticated. Documents executed outside of the Philippines must be authenticated by the officials of the Philippine Foreign Service at its place of execution or nearest to it. The offices having official custody of the originals must duly certify any document executed within the Philippines.

All required documents in item 1 and 2 must be submitted and must be in order; otherwise applications or petitions can not be processed.


1. General application form duly accomplished and notarized (BI Form No. RBR 98-01)
2. Three (3) copies 2x2 ID pictures to be attached to the duly accomplished application form
3. Certified true copy of birth certificate of the petitioner (Philippine spouse)
4. True copy of marriage contract certified by the Local Civil Registrar
5. Certificate of legal capacity to contact marriage issued by the Embassy or Consulate of which the alien spouse is a citizen or official family register with authenticated interpretation certified by the Embassy if register is maintained by alien's country, if married in the Philippines
6. Affidavit to be executed by the applicant and the alien spouse alleging to their legal capacity to contract marriage and stating any previous marriage and manner by which marriage was dissolved
7. Duly authenticated copy of the divorce decree, dissolution of marriage or death certificate
8. Certificate true copy of birth certificate of unmarried children, if any
9. Joint affidavit of financial capacity to support, executed by the applicant and alien spouse with supporting documents such as Income Tax Return (ITR), land titles, contract of employment, bank accounts, pensions, and other similar documents
10. Medical clearance from the BQIHS(Quarantine)
11. Photocopy of applicant's passport showing date of arrival and extension of authorized stay

Note:  All foreign documents must be authenticated by the consular official of the Philippine Foreign Service Post in the place, or nearest to the place where the document was issued

MF Hero Member
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1,507

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »

the benefit of this kind of visa?

our foriegn spouses can enter our country without any limit... no need to worry about visa extensions anymore etc., and most important is, they could make business on thier own even without registering the business name under our names(which is against philippine law). Our Permanent visa-holder spouses will be capable of purchasing properties also...

Good for our foriegn spouses, but "no good" on our side- when practicality concerns... hehehe toothy8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

? 2007 - 2011 MALAGO Community All rights reserved
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.