Malago Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2019, 03:23:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

July 17, 2019, 03:34:45 PM japphi - Welcome po sa lahat nang mga New Members natin.(^_^ゞ
July 16, 2019, 01:30:10 PM sophiaserena - hi
July 09, 2019, 12:49:50 PM Girly - Hello Po.
June 26, 2019, 12:19:43 AM dangzky05 - good pm po 
June 25, 2019, 01:31:18 PM boomboom - sana,,,
June 25, 2019, 01:31:12 PM boomboom - sana..
June 25, 2019, 01:30:48 PM boomboom - hindi ako mgaling mg japanese
June 25, 2019, 01:30:26 PM boomboom - nakakalungkot ksi
June 25, 2019, 01:30:14 PM boomboom - sn may mging frend ako dito
June 25, 2019, 01:29:51 PM boomboom - yoroshikuonehasihmasu
View All
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to get working visa ng isang Japanese language visa holder?  (Read 1630 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MF Newbie
Offline Offline

Posts: 4

« on: March 23, 2013, 07:51:00 AM »

ano kaya ang next move na dap at gain ng isang japanese language visa holder para makakuha ng working visa? kailangan lang ba siya i hire ng company??? then magkaka working visa na siya?? please advise naman.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:14:07 AM by striver » Logged
WEB Master
MF Hero Member
Online Online

Gender: Male
Posts: 7,815


« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 09:22:31 AM »

para makakuha ka ng working visa, you need to have an employer or a company to work for. so kailangan mong mag job hunting muna and find it. once na makakita ka at willing silang employ ka, the company will be the one na magbibigay sa iyo ng kailangan mong documents sa pag-apply ng working visa. you will just go to the immigration to apply for working visa kasama yong mga needed documents po.  wave1
MF Newbie
Offline Offline

Posts: 14

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:06:45 PM »

Permission to post my questions on this thread
This thread was made 2013, is there any changes with regards to criteria of immigration in giving working visa? 
Here’s my nephew’ s situation: College Grad 4 yr course BS MANAGEMENT, presently student visa holder in Japan studying in ECC, Japanese language on his 1 1/2 years, no JLPT at all.  Recently he found a kaisha who’s willing to hire him as a translator, main requirement is that he should have drivers license. Ang main concern ng kaisha is baka Magura pan syang na release an ng visa out of lack of experience and JLPT, since wala pa nga sya. His visa ends by Dec, so impossible na makakuha sya test right now, so my other question is, mahirap ba sa Katulad nya mabigyan ng working visa? He’s still 24 yrs old I hope somebody could help us to give some ideas about his situation, thanks in advance
MF Hero Member
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 2,157

Final Fantasy

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 09:26:29 AM »

1. kung meron syang drivers license sa pinas at dalang international drivers license,
pwede na mag-drive dito sa japan yon.
good for one year yata yong international drivers license ng pilipinas.

2. ang japanese drivers license naman, sobra mahal ang tuition fee.
20 lapad pataas at kung makapasa agad ng karimen at honmen exam,
within less than 3 months, makakakuha na ng japanese drivers license.
tumatagal lang naman ang licensya pag laging bagsak sa karimen at honmen exam ...
at walang time mag-attend ng class at exam.
o kaya enroll sa intensive driving course.

3. a cheaper and speedy way is genski bike or scooter motor bike driving license.

madaming klase ng driving license.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

? 2007 - 2011 MALAGO Community All rights reserved
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.