Malago Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Today at 11:54:49 AM Zet - Ohayo Minasan
February 18, 2019, 05:43:10 PM MonaGarcia - Konbanwa mina san. Pwede po magtanong? 
February 17, 2019, 06:10:02 PM Zet - Konichiwa minasan!
February 17, 2019, 11:43:49 AM Leogurl19 - Anyone knows po ng work dto s aichi nagoya part?
February 15, 2019, 08:58:23 AM Zet - Ohayou minasan
February 15, 2019, 08:58:04 AM Zet - Worry is an enemy to faith. So"Do not worry." (Matt.6:31). "Nothing but evil can come from it." 
February 14, 2019, 09:44:44 PM japphi - WELCOME po sa mga New Members natin.\(^_^)/
February 13, 2019, 05:43:58 PM Kenshe - Elow help naman po about karimen test nka ilang bagsak na kc ako please thank you po 
February 09, 2019, 05:38:18 PM boy - thank po
February 09, 2019, 05:37:55 PM boy - pwde po kya un
View All
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to get Certificate of Eligibilty?  (Read 1875 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
WEB Master
MF Hero Member
Online Online

Gender: Male
Posts: 7,745


« on: February 16, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »

actually, most foreigner applicants who wish to came here in japan under the categories of employment/working, general or specified visas should obtain, in principle, a certificate of eligibility. the certificate of eligibility has the advantage of reducing the time required to obtain a visa and complete immigration procedures, since a foreigner in possession of such a certificate can probably acquire a visa at an embassy or consulate without any inquiries being made to the ministry of foreign affairs and, by showing the certificate to the immigration officer, obtain landing permission more easily.If you want to call your family member to stay in japan long time, you should get a certificate of eligibility and send it to your family in the homeland.

the certificate of eligibility is a document issued by the ministry of justice in japan. in order to obtain a certificate of eligibility, you are required to have a sponsor in japan such as an employer, a school, relative etc. the sponsor in japan must contact the local immigration office in order to apply for your certificate. once this has been issued, the certificate will be sent to you and you are then able to apply for a visa.

there are two processes for acquiring a certificate of eligibility. an application is usually made by a proxy in japan at the nearest regional immigration authority to the proxy's place of residence in Japan. the second process is limited to special cases, such as applicants who happen to be residing in japan and are prepared to leave the country to apply for a visa.

the following are the things you should know when you will apply for certificate of eligibility.
1. application forms are available online at the ministry of justice, japan homepage (in pdf form). this form may be printed in japanese industrial standards paper line A number 4 (A4 size) for usage.
2. size (4?3), 2 copies photographs
3. additional documents may be necessary at time of submission according to procedure, so contact the regional immigration bureau or alien residency comprehensive information center.

click You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login
to check the offices where you can apply for certificate of eligibility. contact the offices for documents needed.

click You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login
for certificate of eligibility application form.

please post your comment below, or post any additional information if you have regarding this thread. thank you very much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

? 2007 - 2011 MALAGO Community All rights reserved
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Page created in 0.11 seconds with 23 queries.