malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    News

Portal Top

Where to apply for Certificate Of Eligibility (COE)?

Feb. 09, 2015 (Mon), 158 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

If you already decided to apply for a visa with respect to your main activity here in Japan, then ask for your guarantor to apply it for your COE here in Japan. Ask their permission first if they are willing to do it for you.

COE is being control by Ministry of Justice and the government office where you can go to apply for it is the Immigration. Pwede kayong mag-apply sa main immigration office like in Tokyo Shinagawa Immigration Office or to the regional immigration branch nearest on your place.

You can also call their contact number to ask first kung ano-anong mga kinakailangang documents na dapat nyong ihanda. Better to do this para makapag-handa ang isang applicant na nasa Pinas at ang guarantor sa Japan. Some documents will take time to prepare so plan your schedule where to apply for it. Also, be aware that the documents you need to prepare also differ base on the type of visa you will be applying.

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.