malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    News

Portal Top

Requirements in inviting your Parents in Japan

Apr. 08, 2015 (Wed), 754 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

If you want to invite your parents, mother or father only, then these are the requirements na dapat nyong prepare for the visa application. Documents needed to prepare in Philippine side and in Japan side should be gather first bago kayo pumunta ng mga accredited agency to apply for visa.

Below are the list of documents na dapat ihanda ng applicant na nasa Pinas para sa visa application nito.

1 Philippine Passport
Broken lamination of the photo part is not accepted. Must have at least two (2) blank pages. Make sure na meron pang validity period na more than 6 months ang passport ninyo bago kayo mag-apply ng visa.

2 Visa Application Form
Available at the Embassy website, at the entrance of Embassy or through accredited agency.

3 Photo
Applicants photo is needed. The size is 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background. Photo must be pasted on the application form.

4 Birth Certificate
The birth certificate of your parents, mother or father na pupunta ng Japan. Also, the birth certificate of the Filipino that is inviting the parents para maipakita ang kanilang relationship. It must be from NSO issued within 1 year. In case of non-record, you must submit certificate of non-record together with the one from Local Civil Registrar.

5 Marriage Contract (if the applicant is married)
Confirm this to Japanese Embassy or accredited agency if necessary or not since it is written on the homepage. In my experience when I invited my mother, this one was not submitted or included.

Ang mga documents naman sa baba ang dapat ihanda ng mga taong nag-iinvite sa kanilang parents papunta ng Japan at tumatayong mga guarantor.

1 Invitation Letter
An invitation letter from Japan who is inviting the applicant. Must have a handwritten signature on it. Nakasulat dapat dito kung ano yong purpose or reason sa pag-invite ninyo ng tao papunta ng Japan.

2 Family Registation (Koseki Tohon)
If the guarantor is Japanese, this documents is necessary to submit. You can get this at the city hall where you are living.

3 Residence Certificate (Juminhyou)
You can get this at the city hall where you are living in Japan. Must be taken within 3 months. Japanese man or Pinoy ang nagi-invite, you should get this document.

Kung ang expenses sa pag-travel ay sagot ng taong pupunta ng Japan, kinakilangan nyang ipasa ang mga documents na sumusunod:

1 Bank Certificate
You can get this one to the bank where you have a savings account.

2 Income Tax Return
Form 2316, original and photocopy of it.

Kung part naman ng expenses of travel ay sasagutin ng guarantor or ng nag-invite sa Japan, kinakilangan din na submit ang mga documents na sumusunod:

1 Guarantee Letter
Download this form on the Embassy website and fill-up all necessary information.

2 Income Certificate (SHOTOKU SHOMEISHO) from City Hall, Tax return certificate (NOUZEISHOMEISHO) from Tax office, KAKUTEISHINKOKUSHO HIKAE or Bank Certificate(YOKIN ZANDAKA SHOMEISHO)

NOTE: It is applicants responsibility to ensure that he/she meet the requirements for the grant of a visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicants economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation). Submission of requirements does not guarantee issuance of visa.

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.