Renewal application for damage passport
Mar. 05, 2015 (Thu), 41 views
For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.
Kung ang passport ninyo ay nasira naman, ito ang dapat ninyong gawin upang makapag-apply ng panibagong passport. According sa Philippine Consulate office, meron clearing period na 15 working days. It means na after mong makapagpasa ng application nito, kailangan ninyong bumalik sa Philippine Consulate office after 15 workingg days for interview and evaluation.
Para sa mga kinakailangang documents na dapat ninyong ihanda at mga bagay na dapat gawin, ito ang list. Make sure na maihanda nyo ang lahat ng ito bago kayo pumunta sa office nila for application.
1. Personal appearance.
2. Confirmed appointment.
3. Duly accomplished passport application form.
4. NSO Birth Certificate or Report of Birth.
5. Submit same documents required for first time passport applicants.
6. One (1) acceptable ID and three (3) supporting documents (original and photocopy)
Kung nasira ang inyong passport, kinakailangan ninyong submit ang mga documents listed below:
1. Submit Notarized Affidavit of Mutilation (with detailed explanation on when, where, and how passport got mutilated or damaged), available at the embassy
2. Original and photocopy of the data page of mutilated or damaged passport.
BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.
Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.
Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.