How to apply for Affidavit used in WEG application?
Mar. 03, 2015 (Tue), 82 views
For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.
Para sa application ninyo ng Affidavit of Support and Guarantee with Consent to Travel (ASGCT), this are thing you need to do ayon sa Philippine Consulate office in Japan.
You can apply this affidavit personally or the legal guardian ng bata or maybe your proxy at the Philippine Consulate Office. Below are the needed documents you need to submit.
1. Two copies of duly accomplished Affidavit of Support and Guarantee with Consent to Travel for WEG, to be signed by the child’s parent/legal guardian in person at the embassy, or before a Japanese notary public* if the parent/legal guardian cannot appear in person at the embassy.
2. Two copies of duly accomplished Application for WEG (signed by parent/legal guardian).
3. Passport-size photograph of the child (2 pcs);
4. Valid passport of minor child (2 copies of data page);
5. Valid passport of travel companion (2 copies of data page);
6. Valid passport of parent/legal guardian who executed the affidavit (2 copies of data page)
7. Record of Birth of the child (2 copies) which may be any of the following:
(a) If the child was born in the Philippines, submit the NSO-authentic birth certificate.
(b) If the child was born in Japan and reported to the Philippine embassy, submit the child’s Report of Birth.
(c) If the child was born in Japan but was not reported to the Philippine embassy, submit the child’s koseki tohon with English translation. (If submitting koseki tohon, please fill-out the Family Register Form for WEG in two (2) copies.) The Family Register Form can be downloaded from the embassy website.
All copies of the documents papers na kailangan nyong ipasa ay dapat nasa A4 size which is the Japan standard size of the papers.
BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.
Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.
Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.