Kung meron kayong problema sa translation ng mga documents ninyo, you can use this Translation Service here in MALAGO and we will be happy to serve your needs. We can translate from Japanese to English, and also English to Japanese. Below are the documents that we accept for translation work.
ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit of Paternity
- Affidavit of Late Registration
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Contract
- Lecal Capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM)
- Authentication Certificate
- Authorization Letter
- Invitation Letter
- Adoption Papers
- Working Contract/Employment Certificate
- Pay/Salary Slip
- Barangay Clearance
- Driver License
- School Grades/Transcript of Records
- Diploma/Graduation Certificate
- School Attendance Certificate
- ... and others
JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- 戸籍謄本（KOSEKI TOUHON）
- 除籍謄本（JOSEKI TOUHON）
- 出生届（SYUSSEI TODOKE）
- 結婚届（KEKKON TODOKE）
- 離婚届（RIKON TODOKE）
- 死亡届（SHIBOU TODOKE）
- 受理証明書（JURI SYOUMEISYO）
- 養子縁組（YOUSHI ENGUMI）
- 労働通知書（ROUDOU TSUUCHISYO）
- 在職証明書（ZAISYOKU SYOUMEISYO）
- 在学証明書（ZAIGAKU SYOUMEISYO）
- 給料明細書（KYUURYOU MEISAISYO）
- 婚姻要件具備証明書（KON-IN YOUKEN GUBI SYOUMEISYO）
You can contact us directly in MALAGO FACEBOOK Page. Just click the link below, or just search for MALAGO FORUM on your FB application. Send us a private message, and we will let you know the details. MALAGO FORUM FACEBOOK PAGE (click here)
WHAT ARE THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES?
STEP 1: CONTACT US
Contact us by sending us a private message at our facebook account about what documents you want to translate and in what language you need it. Pwede ninyong kunan ng picture ang inyong document using your smartphones and send that to us para mabilis. Di nyo na kailangan pang ipadala sa amin ang inyong document.
STEP 2: REVIEW AND EVALUATION
We will review your document kung kaya naming translate or not and how much it will cost, then we will inform you as soon as possible about it for your approval. We will also let you know kung ilang araw ang aabutin bago matapos ang translation work ng inyong document.
STEP 3: SERVICE PAYMENT DEPOSIT
Kung willing kayong magpa-translate after our evaluation of your document, we will send to you our bank account kung saan nyo pwedeng ihulog ang payment ninyo. Bilang evidence of your payment, you need to send to us the receipt of your deposit. Kunan nyo na lang ulit ng picture ang resibo using your smartphone and send it to us.
STEP 4: TRANSLATION WORK
We will only start the translation of your document once we confirmed your payment on our bank account. No payment, No translation work. We will try to complete the translation work on the period na sinabi namin na tatapusin namin upang inyo itong magamit agad. Once we complete the translation work. we will inform you about it.
STEP 5: SENDING OF TRANSLATED DOCUMENT
We can send the translated document to your address if you want, or we will only send it to your email address at kayo na ang bahalang mag-print. The choice is yours. Kung gusto ninyong send namin sa address ninyo, kailangan nyong ibigay sa amin ang inyong Name, Address, Postal Code at Phone Number. Kukunan namin ng picture ang Control Number ng pinadalang document at ipapadala namin sa mail address ninyo bilang confirmation.
HOW MUCH IS THE SERVICE CHARGE?
For both Japanese to English, and English to Japanese document translation, we only charge 3,000 YEN for a normal document. This will be our minimum charge. Para sa mga documents na puno ng contents ang isang whole page at meron mga format at tables na dapat gawin tulad ng mga Adoption related documents, we charge for 5,000 YEN or more per page on it.
Kung gusto ninyong ipadala sa address ninyo ang translated document, you need to add 500 YEN para sa LETTER PACK na gagamitin at kailangang bilhin sa post office dito sa Japan. This will assure to you na ang document na ipapadala ay naka registered at hindi mawawala.
HOW LONG IS THE TRANSLATION?
Sa mga normal document lamang tulad ng Birth Certificate at Marriage Certificate, it will only takes ONE (1) DAY to finish the translation work. The period will be totally depend kung gaano karami ang inyong ipapa-translate na documents.
(1) NO REFUND will be implemented once the translation service work was already started.
(2) On the translated document, the name, address, phone number and signature (seal/hanko) of the translator are written on it. This is very important information na kailangan ilagay sa translated document because the translator is the person responsible kung meron mangyaring mis-understanding or discrepancy on the information between the original document and translated version.
(3) We sometimes ask for the correct reading of Japanese names and address that are written in Kanji characters. You need to provide it para masiguro ang correctness ng translated document. Also same para sa mga names na nakasulat in Katakana characters. We ask for the correct spelling of its name in ROMAJI when we translate it in English version.
(4) After the final checked we requested to the costumer, be informed na kapag merong mali sa mga NAMES and DATE after namin na-sent ang inyong document ay hindi namin pananagutan. Maaari naming edit ang info at ipadala sa inyo muli, subalit sasagutin po ninyo ang charge sa post office.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
Below are other services you can apply here in MALAGO.