malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    News

Portal Top

Ano ang travel tax ng OFW and their dependents?

Feb. 20, 2015 (Fri), 67 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

Ang mga OFW or OCW ay kasama sa mga exempted sa pagbayad ng travel tax upon leaving Philippines to go to their respective country of work as long na meron silang maipapakitang OEC. How about their family, husband/wife and children? Exempted rin ba sila or not?

Actually the family of OFW ay hindi exempted sa pagbayad ng travel tax, subalit meron silang malaking discount ayon sa nakasulat sa batas in Section 2-B of PD 1183. Ang family ng OFW ay entitled to a privileged reduced travel tax rate na 400 PESOS for first class passenger and 300 PESOS only for economy class passenger. Ito lamang ang babayaran nilang halaga. Para ma-avail ito, kinakailangan nilang magpakita ng certificate and documents needed.

1. For Legitimate spouse of overseas contract worker (OCW)
Passport, POEA Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)/balikmanggagawa form and Marriage contract is needed to submit. So make sure na ready nyo ang mga documents na ito upon your flight.

2. Legitimate unmarried children of OCW below 21 years old
Passport, OEC/balikmanggagawa form, and Birth certificate is needed to submit. So make sure na ready rin ang mga document na ito upon your flight.

You will have a discount on the travel tax, but you will needed to pay the whole processing amount of your travel tax application.

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.