Renewal application for lost passport
Mar. 05, 2015 (Thu), 93 views
For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.
Kung ang passport ninyo ay nawala ninyo, ito ang dapat ninyong gawin upang makapag-apply ng panibagong passport ninyo. According sa Philippine Consulate office, meron clearing period na 15 working days. It means na after mong makapagpasa ng application nito, kailangan ninyong bumalik sa Philippine Consulate office after 15 workingg days for interview and evaluation.
Para sa mga kinakailangang documents na dapat ninyong ihanda, ito ang list. Make sure na maihanda nyo ang lahat ng ito bago kayo pumunta sa office nila for application.
1. Personal appearance.
2. Confirmed appointment.
3. Duly accomplished passport application form.
4. NSO Birth Certificate or Report of Birth.
5. Submit same documents required for first time passport applicants.
6. One (1) acceptable ID and three (3) supporting documents (original and photocopy)
Kung sakaling nawala ang inyong passport at hindi nyo na ito makita, kailangan nyong submit ang additional documents na mga ito:
1. Submit Notarized Affidavit of Loss (with detailed explanation on when, where and how passport got lost), available at the embassy.
2. If lost passport is still valid or contains a valid visa, submit Police Report of Loss.
3. Photocopy of the data page of lost passport (if available).
Kung sakaling na-declare nyong nawala na ang passport ninyo subalit ito ay nakita at naibalik sa inyo, kailangan nyong submit ang mga documents below:
1. Submit Notarized Affidavit of Retrieval (with detailed explanation on when, where, and how passport was found), available at the embassy
2. Original and photocopy of the data page of passport.
BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.
Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.
Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.