Important reminders in Family Visit Visa application
Mar. 06, 2015 (Fri), 908 views
For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.
When you will apply for a Family Visit Visa, you must know this important reminders from Ministy of Justice Japan, and Japanese Embassy in the Philippines. Mahalagang malaman ang mga bagay na ito upang maging guide nyo na rin sa inyong visa application.
Ang mga important reminders na ito ay ang mga sumusunod na magsisilbing general precautions na rin para sa inyo.
1. Family Visit Visa is considered a temporary visitor visa or a short term visa kung saan ang maximum period of stay na binibigay na visa is ninty (90) days or three (3) months only.
2. Family Visit Visa means a visa application kung saan ang pinaka-purpose ay bisitahin ang family or relatives (in general, the spouse/husband, blood relatives and relatives up to the third degree) or for the purpose of tourism.
3. Ang sinomang nakapasok sa Japan na meron lamang Family Visit Visa or Tourist Visa are not allowed and permitted to perform activities to undertake revenue generating business operations or to work to receive income or salary.
4. Ang application ng Family Visit Visa ay ginagawa sa Japanese Embassy in the Philippines (Country of origin kung saan manggagaling ang applicant) at hindi sa Japan Immigration or sa Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
5. Additional documents may be requested when necessary. Applicants are given three (3) months to submit additional requirements. Otherwise application will be terminated. Sasabihan ng Japanese Embassy ang accredited agency tungkol sa kailangan pang additional documents and they will be the one to tell it to you.
6. Documents submitted for application will not be returned. Make sure na you will have a copy of all the documents you submitted in Japanese Embassy as your copy or reference lalo na sa mga documents na mahirap kunin ang original.
7. Applicants can get information from accredited agencies when his/her application is pending. Kung natatagalan ang result ng inyong application, you can contact the accedited agency about it and not the Japanese Embassy.
8. When visa is not granted, the reasons of denial will not be disclosed. Applicants may apply again after six (6) month with the same purpose, unless there are emergency/humanitarian reasons, or application for different purpose.
BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.
Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.
Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.