Important reminders about Philippine passport application
Mar. 05, 2015 (Thu), 165 views
For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.
When you are applying for a passport in Philippine Consulate Office, try to remember this important reminders they pointed out so that you will know exactly what will happen on your application.
Below are the important things you should be aware of:
1. All passports applied in Japan will be only produced and printed only in Manila Philippines.
2. The approximate processing period of passport application is almost two (2) months or sixty (60) days which will arrive on your home address.
3. When using your passport to travel, make sure to have more than 6 months of validity period of your passport dahil hindi nila pinapalabas or kadalasan nilang hinaharang ang mga pasahero na wala nang six (6) months ang validity ng hawak nilang passport.
4. When applying for passport, be sure to have a reservation first bago kayo pumunta sa Philippine Consulate Office so that you will have a priority number.
5. Processing fee or payment on your passport application depend on the papers you will be process. There is a Passport Fee, Affidavit Fee, Verification Fee, Authentication Fee, and Translation Fee.
BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.
Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.
Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.