malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    News

Portal Top

Ano ang mga documents needed for travel tax payment exemption?

Feb. 20, 2015 (Fri), 56 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

Para sa mga exempted sa travel tax payment na mga Permanent Visa holder, mga baby na nasa 2 years old and below, mga student visa holder, at mga OFW, you should prepare the necessary documents para ma-avail ninyo ang benefit na ito. Kung wala kayong maipapakitang proof, mapipilitan silang pagbayarin kayo ng travel tax fee. Be aware also na kahit exempted ka sa travel tax, meron ka pa ring babayarang processing fee.

Ito ang mga dapat nyong malaman at dapat nyong ihandang documents para maipakita ninyong exempted kayo sa pagbayad ng travel tax upon leaving Philippines.

1. Filipino Overseas Contract Workers
If hired through POEA, the Overseas Employment Certificate serves as the Exemption Certificate. If directly hired abroad, a Certificate of Employment issued by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the place of work or an Employment Contract authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate is needed.

Kung dito sa Japan naka-base ang work ninyo, mas better na kumuha na kayo ng OEC sa Philippine Consulate bago kayo umuwi para wala na kayong problem pagbalik. This will be your proof para sa exemption ninyo sa travel tax pagbalik nyo in Japan.

2. Filipino permanent residents abroad whose stay in the Philippines is less than one (1) year.
Copies of the identification pages of passport and stamp of last arrival in the Philippines. Proof of permanent residence in foreign country, or Certification of Residence issued by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the country which does not grant permanent resident status or appropriate entries in the passport.

Sa mga Permanent Residence na here in Japan, yong Residence Card ninyo ang magagamit ninyo bilang proof of exemption in travel tax payment. Sa Residence Card nakasulat don kung PR na ba kayo in Japan or not.

3. Infants (Up to second birthday on date of travel)
In case the original passport cannot be presented, the original birth certificate and photocopy of ID page of passport. Hwag nyong kakalimutan magdala ng copy ng Birth Certificate ng anak nyo para magamit nyo dito.

4. Bona-fide Students with approved scholarships by appropriate government agency
Certification to this effect from concerned government agency. Information about your scholarship program is needed as a proof of your exemption.

For other status of exemption in travel tax payment, you can check the TEIZA homepage for the needed documents na kailangan nyong ihanda at kunin para magamit ninyo as a proof of your exemption.

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.