malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    News

Portal Top

How much is the travel tax for minor kids (2 to 12 years old)?

Feb. 20, 2015 (Fri), 65 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

Para sa mga batang hindi anak ng OFW, hindi Permanent Visa holder in Japan, or hindi mga balikbayan, they are not also exempted in travel tax payment, subalit meron din silang special discount since mga bata pa sila at wala pang mga trabaho.

Ayon sa batas na nakasulat in Section 2-A of PD 1183, ang mga minor kids, age 2 to 12 years old are entitled to a standard reduced travel tax rate. So it means that for first class passenger, they will only pay 1,350 PESOS and for economy class passenger, they will only pay 810 PESOS.

Para sa mga kailangang documents to submit, in case where original passport cannot be presented, original Birth Certificate and photocopy of ID page of passport are needed as a proof.

Be aware na ang processing fee ay dapat bayaran ng buo at ito ay hiwalay sa travel tax payment.

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.